Awesome Brunching or Lunching
The term “brunch” was coined in 1895, described as a Sunday meal for “Saturday-night carousers”.
A mouthful of summer every day of the year, enjoyed with these lightly spiced fresh fish tacos, it’s praises all round. A little bit of spice and a whole lot of nice.
Another beauty included in our WineLife Wine Boxes.
Lime Rock Pinot Rosé with Easy Fish Tacos with Lime Crema.
All season rosè, brunch, lunch and beyond.
SERVES: 2 +
PREP: 15 MINS
COOK: 20 MINS
I N G R E D I E N T S
• 1/4 cup sour cream
• 3 tbsp mayonnaise
• 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
• zest from half a lime
• 1/4 tsp salt
• 2 cups mixed green & red cabbage, shredded
• 1/4 cup coriander, chopped
• 1/2 green onion, sliced
• 1 clove garlic, minced
• 2 tbsp vegetable oil
• 1 tbsp lime juice
• 2 tsp ground cumin
• 2 tsp paprika
• 1 tsp ground coriander
• 400 – 450g of your favourite fresh white fish
• 8 soft taco tortillas
• 1 avocado, sliced
• Salt & pepper
M E T H O D
LIME CREMA In a bowl, whisk together all the crema ingredients and refrigerate.
SLAW Combine all the slaw ingredients and refrigerate.
• Preheat oven to 220°C.
• In a bowl, combine the vegetable oil, lime juice, cumin, paprika, coriander, salt and pepper.
• Dip the fish into the bowl and turn the fish until it is coated evenly with the marinade.
• Place fish onto a lined baking tray and bake for 9-10 minutes until the fish is flaky when tested with a fork.
• Pop the fish onto a plate, break into smaller pieces using a fork.
• Heat the soft tortillas according to the directions on the package.
• Divide the fish evenly onto the tortillas.
• Top each taco with sliced avocados and 1/4 cup of the slaw.
• Pour 1 tablespoon of crema on top.
Relax & Enjoy xx
Join today to start living your WineLife.